the Flood Warning continues for
the Trinity River near Riverside
* until further notice or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0833 am Tuesday the stage was 136.7 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 133.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 136.8 feet by this
afternoon. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At 136.8 feet... moderate lowland flooding continues as the approaches to the
FM 3478 bridge upstream of the gage are inundated and impassable. The lowest
homes in the green rich shores subdivision are flooded with up to one half
foot of water. Thomas Lake Road remains flooded and the lowest roads into
properties off FM 980 northwest of Riverside are inundated and impassable.
Flood observed forecast 6 am
location stage stage day time Wed Thu Fri Sat
Riverside 133.5 136.7 Tue 09 am 136.7 136.4 136.1 135.4
lat... Lon 3097 9584 3096 9562 3093 9528 3082 9528 3087 9562 3088 9584
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Walker Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:34 AM CST Jan. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service