|Areal Flood Warning|
... A Flood Warning remains in effect until 415 PM CDT Sunday for
northwestern Orange... east central Hardin and southern Jasper
At 855 PM CDT... reporting gauges indicate flooding continues along
the Neches River. The water levels on the Neches River at Weiss
Bluff are estimated to be near 13.5 feet and the latest reading
from the Neches saltwater barrier is near 4.1 feet. The river is
expected to fall very slowly over the next several days.
These water levels will continue to cause additional flooding to
low lying communities along the river in northwest Orange County
from around Lake View to the saltwater barrier through Sunday
A Flood Warning means that flooding is imminent or has been reported.
Stream rises will be slow and flash flooding is not expected.
However... all interested parties should take necessary precautions
Lat... Lon 3033 9407 3017 9408 3014 9410 3016 9412
3017 9412 3017 9413 3018 9414 3033 9414
853 PM CDT Fri Apr 24 2015
... Flood Warning extended until Sunday morning... the Flood Warning
the Pine Island Bayou near Sour Lake.
* Until Sunday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Friday the stage was 25.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at stages near 25.0 feet... water inundates roads in
lowland areas near the river. Low spots on old Sour Lake Road are
Lat... Lon 3012 9445 3024 9423 3021 9407 3013 9406 3004 9445