The Flood Warning continues for the Nueces River near Bluntzer.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 18.9 feet this
evening. The river will remain at or around 18.9 feet for the next
several days as releases continue from Lake Corpus Christi.
* At 18.0 feet minor lowland flooding occurs. Sustained flow at this
rate floods homes downstream near Calallen.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Bluntzer 18 18.8 Tue 02 PM 18.9 18.9 18.9 18.9 18.9
Lat... Lon 2799 9787 2802 9775 2797 9775 2794 9768
2787 9776 2792 9783
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Nueces Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:47 PM CDT Oct. 23, 2018 – National Weather Service