|Winter Storm Warning|
... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 7 PM EST
* precipitation types... wintry mix onset around midnight... then
snow... heavy at times.
* Accumulations... 6 to 10 inches of snow.
* Timing... rain changes to wintry mix around midnight then all
snow through Thursday. Snow heaviest Thursday morning until mid-
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s... dropping into the lower 20s.
* Winds... north 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 20 mph.
* Impacts... roads will become snow covered and visibility will
drop to a quarter mile... making travel dangerous.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight...
food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.