|Winter Weather Advisory|
... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 10 am EST
* precipitation type... snow.
* Accumulations... 2 to 4 inches.
* Timing... snow will mix with rain at times through mid-afternoon.
Precipitation will change to all snow late this afternoon. The
heaviest snow is expected tonight before ending Tuesday morning.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
* Winds... northeast 10 to 15 mph today... becoming north tonight
into Tuesday with gusts around 25 mph.
* Impacts... roads will be snow covered and slippery with
visibilities being reduced to near one-quarter mile at times.
The combination of snow covered roads and low visibility will
make traveling dangerous
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while