The Flood Warning continues for
the Columbia River at Vancouver.
* At 2 PM Sunday the stage was... 15.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... this river is affected by tides, and will oscillate
between about 15.5 feet and just above 16.0 feet into early next
week, with the highest readings during high tide.
* Impact... above 16 ft, expect flooding of some islands and low areas,
with minor impacts for Parks and trails along the river. Boaters
should be cautious with faster currents than usual and watch for
submerged wooden piles near banks or islands.
Lat... Lon 4555 12228 4567 12265 4576 12274 4576 12286 4556 12269
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Columbia River Gorge Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:39 PM PDT May. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service