... Winter Storm Warning in effect from 4 am to 11 PM PST Sunday...
* what... heavy snow and blowing snow expected. Total snow
accumulations of 3 to 5 inches, with localized amounts up to 6
inches, are expected.
* Where... Pullman, Colfax, Rosalia, Oakesdale, Tekoa, and
* When... from 4 am to 11 PM PST Sunday.
* Additional details... gusty winds will create blowing and
drifting snow. Plan on difficult travel conditions from snow and
blowing snow. Be prepared for significant drifting snow and
potential reductions in visibility at times.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions will make travel very hazardous or impossible. If you
must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food and water in your
vehicle in case of an emergency. The latest Road conditions for
the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Washington Palouse Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:10 PM PST Feb. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 3:17 PM PST Feb. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from 4 am to 2 PM PST Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Spokane has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 4 am to 2 PM PST Sunday.
* Winds... southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Isolated
gusts around 50 mph will be possible on the highest, exposed
* Timing... early Sunday morning through Sunday afternoon.
* Impacts... difficult travel conditions for high profile vehicles.
Loose, light weight objects may become airborne. Local power
outages will be possible from minor tree damage. Blowing and
drifting snow will be possible in areas where there is snow on
* Locations... Pomeroy, Pullman, Colfax, Rosalia, La Crosse,
Oakesdale, Tekoa, and Uniontown.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.