... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 4 PM CDT this
* locations... Ashland, Hurley, Park falls and Phillips.
* Timing... a mixture of freezing rain, sleet and snow is expected
to affect the area through the afternoon.
* Ice accumulations... a glaze of ice possible.
* Snow accumulations... up an additional inch.
* Impacts... ice and snow accumulations may create slippery Road
A Winter Weather Advisory for mixed precipitation means a mixture
of freezing rain... snow and sleet is expected. Small
accumulations of snow and ice are expected on untreated roads and
sidewalks. Anyone with travel plans should be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down when driving and allow for extra
stopping distance because you may lose control of your vehicle if
you try to slow down or stop quickly.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Iron Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 11:50 AM CDT Apr. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service