The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Belleville lock.
* At 12:00 PM Sunday the stage was 38.6 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 42.3 feet by this afternoon.
The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday morning.
* At stages near 45.0 feet... portions of Belleville West Virginia, and Reedsville
Ohio start to flood. Numerous secondary, and primary roads are blocked, and
flooded on both sides of the river.
Lat... Lon 3920 8180 3916 8170 3891 8173 3914 8191
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:07 PM EST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Drift Run
- Evergreen Hills
- Hills Crossing
- Jones Crossing
- Le Roy
- Lone Cedar
- Mount Alto
- Mount Moriah
- Mount Tell
- New Era
- North Ravenswood
- Parchment Valley
- Pleasant View
- Plum Orchard
- Pond Creek
- Ripley Landing
- Salt Hill
- Skull Run
- Statts Mills
- The Y
- Topins Grove